Reservation Information & Rules
- Only Accepting Parties of 12 or Less On Sunday-Thursday & 8 Guests On Friday And Saturday Evenings. No More Than 6 People To A Table. Additional Guests Can Not Be Added.
- Parties Of More Than 8 People Require A $20 Deposit Per Person.
- Masks Are Required.
- We Have Sanitizer Available In Several Areas Of The Restaurant.
- Single Use Condiments Will Be Provided.
- Be Aware & Respectful of Other Guests Dining With Us.
- Holidays & Special Events Do Require Reservations And Deposits.
- All Guests Must Be Present To Be Seated. We May Ask For You To Wait In Your Vehicle Until The Table Is Ready.
- We Will Only Hold Reservation 5 Minutes After Original Reservation Time. If Guests Are Not All Present After 15 Minutes, We Will Put Party On A Waiting List & The Original Reservation Will Be Lost.
- 18% Gratuity Will Automatically Be Applied To Parties 6 Or More
- We Are Able To Do Separate Checks. Please Give Server Allotted Time To Cash All Guests Out If Separate Checks.
- Reservation Times Are Not Guaranteed.
- If Applicable, Only One Coupon Per Table.
- Coupons, Discounts & Promotions Are Not Accepted On Holidays & Special Events.
- Outside Food, Alcohol or Cake Are Not Allowed.
- There Is A 2 Hour Max Seating Time On The Weekends.
We Are Able To Accommodate Large Parties During The Week & Before 4pm On Friday & Saturdays.
Please Contact Management With Any Questions Or Concerns.
our dining room is open!
Call 219.663.8160 For Reservations.
Reservations are limited on weekend evenings. Entire party must be present to be seated. reservations will be held for 5 minutes after your reservation time. Other Restrictions Apply. our sunday breakfast is currently not available due to covid-19.